BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Untitled

To You it was so perfect,
To you it was jsut fine,
I never thought I'd Lose you,
I thought you'd always be mine,
How come I never noticed,
How come I couldn't see,
That Times had changed,
And you did too,
You grew away from me,
We Could've Worked it out,
We coudl've talked it through,
But you treated me so badly,
There was nothing else i could do,
I tried to tell you nicely,
I felt myself about to cry,
My heart tore to pieces,
As you Let out a gut wrenching sigh,
We hugged for the last time,
I never wanted to let go,
Finally I pulled myself away,
As I heard you object NO!
I held in my tears,
As i began to walk away,
When people asked what happened,
There was nothing I could say,
I wanted to be alone,
I didn't wanna talk,
So i went around the corner,
And took a little walk,
I decided to sit down,
As i felt my eyes go red,
I gazed my stare at the floor,
As my hands held my head,
The tears poured down my face
and still to this day do,
because all the thoughts on my mind,
they all lead back to you
I didn't wanna believe it,
Yet i know its true
that we are definately over
that you and i are through
And still I cant believe
That i am such a mess
Having you in my life
just causes me more stress,
So its time i let go
Let go of me and you
That way I can heal
and you should start soon too
Ive got another chance
With it im going to run
Not forget but learn from my past,
You are no longer my number one!

0 comments: