BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Rant About Jewish People

okay so maybe this is a little bit pressured... ERIC :D but i think ill do a rant about jewish people considering my new bf is a jew. My amazing jew boy is clearly a jew one of hte girls i hate the most is a jew... Gosh I love and hate the jews.!!!!

Jewish Females and why i hate them...

1) They are all VERY selfish
2) they think they can run you
3) usually extremely hot
4)Always Get the guys
5) DUMB AS A FUCKING DOORKNOB
6) Spolied beyond belief
7) i think ill stop before i piss off becky

Male Jews and why they are amazing.....

1) They are usually very smart
2) They speak awesome languages
3) Tey almost all play guitar
4) They fall really hard
5) They are adorrable when their sorry
6) Nothing is too good for their Girl
7) yeah illl stop with this tooo

Top 10 Reasons Why My Jew Boy Is Better Then Your Jew
1) His Name is E.W.P.S :D thats awesome
2) He wears a kippa and its awesome(mines better)
3) He Has JEW JITSU powers
4) Hes extremely smart
5) He Helped me pass grade 9 science
6) He stays up late with me unlike pussys who go to sleep
7) We have a super cool language
8) He Can make me laugh by saying 2 simple words
9) We have epic stories from grandmas hosue
10) I LOVE HIM TO DEATH AND THIS POST IS ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE HEARTS ME :D




k so thats basically it :P Hailey blargh.... Matt suck on that and ERIC I LOVE YOU :D
<3 Shay Shay

1 comments:

S.E.W.P.S.III.esq.D.O.O said...

Hahahaa <3 you too Shay. BTW, I can blow stuff up with my mind now