BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Im Sorry

Becky Duong!
If There is anything I regret ever doing it was hurting you the way i did last night and today. I am sorry although words cannot describe how truly sorry I am. I can't Imagine how you found or or who it was from. However i know how much it would hurt me to get the same news about you. Im sitting here just wishing I could take it back, wishing I had kept my promise to you. I didnt and I cannot change the past but i can fix the future. I know I was STupid, I know I was wrong and you know what I r ead your blog about the night we spent on the phone. Im sorry I made you feeel terrible, Im sorry for it all maybe you should just stay away from me like i suggested in teh beginning. We've been through it all Love, Pain, Tears, Happiness, Drunken Nights, PUKE!, Snuggles,Heart Break.... Name it we've done it I just wanted to tell you im sorry.
Please Forgive me :(

0 comments: