BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Love You?

It's something we hear on a daily basis although so many different contexts. Yet its so confusing and it mind fucks me everytime. How are you supposed to react when someones tells you they love you? there are so many differnt situations and they all have different replies like

A: Oh Ray, I Love You!
M: Love you babe night
S: well you know i'll always love you
B: Alright Well I Love You so dont do anything stupid i cant live without you.

How do I raact to these. I never know how afraid to react is just me. Hurt stays with you and then comes a bites you in the ass when you try and be emotional for once. My god i miss being in love i miss being reckless with saying I Love You! I know it hurts and I dont throw it around like a toy. Fuck Love. Is feels amazing but hurts so mch.

Tonight thanks to you Spence I got that tingle in my tummy :D and I knew things were going to be alright. Im glad ive made your birthday a great one :D From My long ass fb post to the phone call waking me u :P to our epi arguement about twilight(gosh do i ever love twilight) Im glad Ive got you as a friend!
So Im Going to say it
I'll Always Love You Too <


ShayShay <3

0 comments: