BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Losers!!!

So its been literally a million years since ive wrote about something.... not like posting a song!! xD Thought i would talk about something i rant about on a daily basis...



LOSERS!!
In my life there are SOO MANY.. including myself of course... but today im ony going to rant on about 4.... to start it off...

Ryan Buckspan..
If the name doesnt get you.... the facts leading up to the loser deff will have you believing... For each person i willl give 5-10 reasons as to WHY THEY ARE LOSERS! :D

1) He Fell off the cliff in grade 9 (ruining the geo trip forever)
2) He knows EVERYTHING
3) He has absolutely NO friends
4) Hes a teachers pet
5) He feels the need to tell you everything he knows
6) He wears those loser glasses xD
7) He is THE MOST annoying thing ever born.!

k so honestly he just fits that typical nerdy losr picture... im just done with him.

secodly...

Helen Ho :)
although she is my hoe.... she is a HUGE loser

1) she dressed as pikachu....
2) she NEVER stops studying for chem.. ( shes still failing)
3) Shes shorter than me... and still believes she can play anything other than Point in Bball xD
4)she expects me to go to azn karaoke?
5) she can be bribed with sexual acts;)
6) SHE NEVER PICKS UP HER PHONE
7) She texts at the most random times AKA when im sleeping
8) She is the world biggest fob...
9) her name is helen ho.... hahaha ho
and finally 10) shes dating a dead man xD John Lennon


AND MY LOSER
Spence is the worlds biggest loser !!!!
she is.... man... i cant even :P

1) shes always doing homework ALWAYS
2) she goes to book clubs? xD
3) She thinks that my -_- face is the funniest thing.
4) She is unde the belief that I am Leprichaun ( I AM NOT)
5) She often argues really stupid things.. ( stupid cuz i always win :D)
6) She is easily distracted (or maybe its just me)
7) Shes a total renthead ( but that makes me a loser too)
8) She doesnt like Peanut butter (who the hell doesnt)
9) SHE THINKS PICKLES ARE DISGUSTING!!!!
AND FINALLY
10) She loves me..... thats gotta make you a HUGE loser


So weve gone over typical nerd, short azn and just in love loser... who tops them all?
THAT WOULD BE ME!!

I am the biggest loser and I dont even try :S
Not only am i going to name 10 things... im going to name 20 reasons because I am DOUBLE the loser than these others losers
1) I constantly fall up stairs
2) I never sleep when i should
3) I tend to slack ALOT
4) I fall WAY TOO HARD
5) Im used to being heart broken ( uber loserish)
6) I LOVE TO READ (BAHAHAAHAHAH)
7) I spend more time in a dance/ dancing than i do in m y own home or sleeping
8) I can lick both my chin and my nose
9) Im addicted to texting
10) I love to watch sad movies that make me cry
11) I constantly make weird faces
12) I eat too much candy and get sick... very often
13) I like scaring children. but cry at the sight of a clown
14) I pass out at random times in random places
15) I turn to ice cream when im depressed( seriously)
16) I never do school work.
17) I am the laziest person you will EVER meet
18) I constantly call others LOSERS
19) I Can sing..EVERY SINGLE Hannah Montana, Highschool Musical AND Spice Girls song.. Of heart.

20) I Hate to Love A TOTAL LOSER MENTIONED IN THIS NOTE!! We are constantly argueing over who is a loser.... Clearly we both are because we both made this list and hopefully she realizes that!!! We will nver settle this however i do believe that she is a bigger loser because I CAN ADMIT that i am a loser where as she cannot :P

Dont know when my next blog shall be but. hopefully it will be better :D


xoxo shay.

0 comments: