BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Laurens Poem

So this is just a poem what i wrote for a close friend of mine.She asked that I write something for her about her life and how she deals with things... i of course said yes. shes pretty much my sister and i love her to death .. Lauren Lyn my lovely Jammy this is for you

I walk Down the street
My bare feet in the gutter
letting the rain caress me
and the breeze,
it makes me shudder

The sky is full of stars
brilliantly bright after the storm
painting pictures in my head
within poetry i am reborn

i hum the tunes and rythms
my life here on this page
distant , tired and confused
Ive left ME on the stage

I fil my head with silence
and focus on the sky
for months now ive been curious
asking when how and why

those close to me have faded
just mere whispers of importance
as my fingers dance the tango
on the keyboard of ignorance

beauty will behold the glory
as my feet drip dry the rain
the tingling will envelope me
ill forget all of my pain

this creates a poem of tears
that are born from the coulds
it writes stories and songs
that reveal the truth beneath this shroud

tonight i break
free of all thought
to get back to myself
discover whats been lost
life can be hard
and days can be long
nothing that cant be fixed
with the perfect dance
to the perfect song...



Feel better hun
xoxox shay

0 comments: