BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry? :(

I dont Know How many times I can apollogize.
Now we both are miserable and i feel horrible.
Maybe its better if i dont come on wednesday I should just stay at home off the computer and away from communication where i belong so i can stop fucking things up.

Just speak up damnit. You know me. i would NEVER intentionally hurt you fuck. :(
Honestly I can never be happy without fucking something up, without hurting someone else. I till im just going to give up on it. Its only fucking me over, Hurting you and pissing off him because i refuse to quit smoking weed....

Im actually legit miserable now.
I cant text and and apollogize because you have no minutes, See its really just not my weekend... everything has gone horribly wrong. now i fuck things up with you too. We normally talk till teh very last minute.. when have we ever ended like this..

Alrite well im going for a shower now
Later


Have fun
Bye...



IVE NEVER SEEN THAT.... :(
Im sorry, over and over and over again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its monday and even though its a holiday i still have to post my list of songs...

1. California Girls- Katy Perry Ft. Snoop Dog

2.Your A Jerk- New Boys

3.OMG-Usher

4.Perfect- Hedley

5.Second Go- LIGHTS

6.Fork In The Road- The Latency

7. What If- original( recording)

8. Finger Print- Charice

9.The Things People Do- Sharon Nutzati

10.Wild Horses- Natasha Bedingfield

So thats it for this past weekend... everything went horribly :(

Happy May 24 everyone :) hope you all had epic celebrations :D

xoxoxo shay

0 comments: