BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Fucked

Getting Fucked Over Never Feels Very Nice,
This will not be a rant, nor will it be a thoughtful note
or even a nice song ive wrote, there will be no photos and
there will be no smiles.

So im a dedicated athlete, track means everything to me
and no matter what happens i do it. Injury? screw it i love my track
i love the rush...... now i just want to strangle any track runner.

First meet
They have neither of my events
i dont get signed up for my relay
and i get signed up for a 60 andd 400m which i dont want..
whatever i live and do them.

Second meet
Spenny cannot attend,
Im injured
my team quits
I dont get signed up for my 200m
I Miss dericks event


Third Meet.
WAIT THERE IS NO FUCKING THIRD MEET FOR ME
for weeks ive been training to run at this meet.
its going to be the best
because both spenny and Derick will be ther
i have all 3 of my events
100m,200,4x100m relay
AND SHE DOESNT FUCKING REGISTER ME
why because i missed 3 practices when i was sick
WHOOPTY FUCKING SHIT!!!!


so now i miss seeing derick
i miss al 3 of my events
i dont get to see spenny
spenny joined track to be able to spend time with me -_-
IM not pissed IM FURIOUS


how on earth could they do this,
track is my everything, its my life,
its just UGHHH!!!!!!!

k whatever their loss just ill never do track again.

xoxo shay

0 comments: