BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Weekend Playlist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it was an alright week. Both of my loves placed well at Centrals.. "clearly luck of the irish :P"..
I do however feel this tug at my insides because I know deep down that I would've too :( Oh well I guess you've got to bite your tongue and move on.


So this weekends playlist

Most definately an odd mix, its been quite a rollercoaster of a week so the songs reflect each emotion.

1. Ultimate Fuck Song- Moby

2. You`re Not Sorry - Taylor Swift

3. Romping Shop - Vybez Cartel

4. Airplanes- B.O.B

5. Teeth- Lady Gaga

6. What Is It- Baby Bash

7. Not Afraid- Eminem

8. Who Let The Frog Out- Crazy Frog

9. You Raise Me Up- Josh Groban

10.Your Love Is My Drug- KE$HA


Anyways Hope You Enjoyed the new song... its kinda just a past rant to a buddy made into a song...


xoxoxo shay <3

0 comments: