BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

So many things come in this climatic order for example Socializing,Teachers,Homework!!
Not but thats not what im talking about here im talking about Fat, Math and Retainers -_-

Fat.... its disgusting yet to some COUGH spence COUGH its amazing and if you dont like it your a "Meat Hater" There is so many things bad for you in fat. Calories for one jesus might as well ask for a big mac! Its the total ruin of a great diet.. Now im hungry :(
its found everywhere and I never cared before but i really do need to keep up with my new years resolution by losing some weight. i know you guys disagree but come on its Track and Soccer and I need it :P

Math...
DEAR GOD HELP ME I HATE MATH!!
numbers confuse me, my ex sits beside me on my other side is a smelly russian guy who smells me and tries to strip me :S i just hate math :( Then I get a ton of the homeowrk every damn day. like wtf Do you think i dont have a life.. I dont need anymore damn homework hell dont you know i have a night of teasing and being a distraction to do.... must you always get in the way.

and the ugly

RETAINERS... i despise retainers
or should i say instalisp. Its annoying and most of all disgusting looking i hate it.. Can it be anymore unattractive. I dont need anyhitng ruining what i try so hard to have.
Like come on ... im short. chubby and on top of it ive got a retainer.. ugh -_-


But yeah there you go :P now for my fav pic of the week :P



xoxoxo shay

0 comments: